Uniform Education are looking to recruit a school business manager for one of partnership schools in Hertfordshire. We are looking for someone to join the leadership team, who is ready to play an important role in moving the school forward. They work hard, get on well and are excited about how they can move the school forward in the future.
They are looking for:
- An experienced school business manager preferably, however, they would consider an applicant with a strong financial background
- A clear communicator
- Someone experienced with the management of school offices or commercial offices, school or office finance including budget management
- Someone able to increase revenue into the school through creating bid funding application and lettings at the school
- Someone ready to seek ways to improve the school further, with fresh and positive idea
We can offer you:
- Supportive colleagues
- Commitment to support your professional development
- A school rated Good by Ofsted
- A dedicated and hardworking team
- Monthly supervision from a NLP trained specialist
- Support from the Educational Support Partnership, brought in by the school
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such all appointments will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Please apply now or contact David for further information.