- starts on the 12th September
- Minimum 8 weeks
- Great Pay
We are looking to appoint an exceptional, highly motivated, enthusiastic school administrator with strong communication and organisational skills who will support the Head Teacher & Senior Management Team. You will also need to be an excellent role model in delivering first class customer services to our school community.
What will you be doing?
The role will primarily involve assisting the school office team with all administrative tasks to keep the school running smoothly. You will often a focal point for enquiries, and the first-point provider of information to parents, staff and pupils either in person or via email, telephone or letter. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide administrative support to a team of teachers and school office staff
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures.
- Use information systems and prepare reports and statistics for both internal and external use.
- Taking notes at ad-hoc meetings as required.
- Providing administrative support for examinations and attendance including data inputting.
- Updating and maintaining student record systems.
- Ordering supplies and equipment and maintaining classroom resources.
- Assisting in the clerical arrangements for trips and school events.
- Responsibility for pursuing pupil absence with parents including recording and monitoring of absence and production of reports.
- Assisting with any other ad hoc duties.
Confidence, charm and being professional are key to your success. In addition, other qualities and skills that will be important for the role are:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A confident telephone manner
- Good administrative skills
- Familiarity with computers and software packages (including Microsoft Office)
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good organisational skills to run schools events and trips
- Ability to work well with others
- Holds enhanced DBS
If this sounds like the ideal position for you and you feel that you're able to bring value to the role then we would like to hear from you. Please apply today by sending an up to date CV.