- Teacher of R.E
- September 2019 Permanent Vacancy
- E Teacher KS3-KS5
- Ofsted rated Outstanding School, Croydon
- Excellent Resources and Facilities
- Strong SLT, supportive environment
My School client based in Croydon is seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic R.E Specialist to work with members of the successful Humanities department for a permanent position to start in September 2019.
The school is recognised as one of the top non-selective secondary schools in the country. It is consistently oversubscribed and has received four 'Outstanding' Ofsted and four 'Outstanding'
Diocesan reports. The School is rightly very proud of its' academic achievement which is due to hard work, focus and dedication to the School's ethos and is endorsed by pupils and staff alike.
It can offer:
- A strong commitment to professional development
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- The opportunity to work in a team where the individual skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
- The opportunity to work within the largest cosmopolitan centre outside of Central London, undergoing substantial redevelopment, growth and change
- A school that invests in enrichment and extra-curricular activities
In return it seeks to appoint a dynamic and well qualified Teacher of R.E who is able to teach across the age and ability range to A - level and provide evidence of successful teaching strategies and excellent organisational skills. The successful candidate will be an engaging, dynamic and a confident educator who will be able to inspire the students. The Head is looking for a highly qualified and enthusiastic R.E Teacher who is able to teach across the 11-18 age range, be passionate about R.E and committed to improving teaching and learning. The successful applicant must have proven experience in leading and organising a department, good interpersonal and presentation skills, be forward thinking, receptive to change and able to work under pressure.
If you match the above criteria and this sounds the kind of School environment you would enjoy working in, Croydon is a suitable location and you are a specialist within R.E then please get in touch today to have your CV immediately reviewed.