EYFS Primary Teacher - Barking
* EYFS experience
* Develop and nurture
* Fundamental Skill
As an early years teacher you will be responsible for providing the children with the fundamental skills in which they can further develop to reach their true potential. You will provide a safe fun learning environment which stimulates the ' children's learning. You will encourage pupils creative development and be able to observe, monitor and assess pupil progress.
What do we look for?
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework
* Able to make a significant impact on the early stages of the child's development
* Set high expectations for learning and behaviour
* Be able to create a fun and safe learning environment
* Be able to meet individual needs of the class
So if you are a qualified primary teacher with a passion for Early Years looking to work across primary schools in East London and the surrounding areas we would love to hear from you. Please submit an up to date CV or contact 0203 794 8988 for more details.