We want to appoint a passionate, inspirational and inclusive teacher to enhance the learning of the school children. This is a rare opportunity for a dedicated SEN class teacher to become part of a team that is keen to cultivate a love of learning.
You will be joining an ambitious and creative team of teachers and leaders, all working with the belief that success comes from developing a growth mind-set, placing high value effort and believe anything is possible for all our students and staff.
The school caters for students aged between 5 and 8 and are looking for someone who has good experience within Special needs and a proven background of working with PMLD. The Ideal candidate will have training in Moving and Handling (essential) as well as being MAPA trained (preferable).
**About the Role**
- Work will run from around Easter up until the end of the academic year and potentially into the next academic year.
- This is a full time role so the candidate must be available full time.
- PPA will be expected to be completed as well as the normal role of the Teacher (staff meetings/parents evenings)
- The role may require aspects of personal care and moving and handling experience will be necessary.
- We offer a competitive daily rate dependant on experience.
- Qualified Teacher with a valid QTS qualification (or equivalent)
- Have proven experience as a Teacher in a special needs school in the UK in the last 5 years
- Experienced within PMLD
- Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
**About the School**
- Medium sized school that is very well organised.
- Students eager to learn.
- Well-established reputation within the community.
- School has recently had an outstanding Ofsted inspection report
- Strong and supportive leadership that expect high-quality Teachers
- Located in Southeast London with easy access for transport links
If this is you, then please apply to this advert with a full CV detailing your experience within SEN and a full working history.
We will then be in contact with you to book an interview to register with ourselves
**What to do next**
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact Prince today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact Prince on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.