*Teaching Assistant / HTLA / SEN
*Supply, short-term, long-term
We are currently working alongside lovely primary schools in North London and we are looking for experienced or strong 'Teaching Assistants' with tons of personality able to meet their needs.
The candidates should have considerable experience with dealing with children of all lifestyles regardless of race, gender or ethnic origin. Good intuition and friendly personality are traits, which are both appreciated as well as flexible availability.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Nurture and encourage our Key Stage 1/2 children.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice while adhering to consistent support to the children.
- Be committed to on-going professional development.
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead.
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a Great school.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work.
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn.
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children.
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
If you are looking for a Teaching Assistant position immediately, please apply now!