- North London
- Immediate Start
- Competitive wages
- Supply, short-term, long-term
Our Uniform Education team is looking for Teacher Assistants who are able to support in the creation of innovative lesson plans with the goal of supplementing the learning environment for the students. The ideal candidate for the vacancies should be passionate about working with children of a wide range of ages and backgrounds, if nurturing young minds and helping their development drives you as a teaching assistant, we would encourage you to apply.
- Support in developing lesson plans that would cater to the pupil's needs and best interests.
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the growth and progress of each child.
- Understand the teacher's routine/schedule to be able to deliver the class and lesson plan in the event of their absence.
- Be relatable to the children by motivating and inspiring them to learn whilst enjoying their time.
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child's development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
- Have prior experience working with children between Reception and KS2.
- Be flexible to work on a supply, short-term, long-term basis.
- Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development.
- Nurturing teaching approach.
If you're an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a great role, and believe you meet the above criteria do not hesitate to apply now.