- North London
- Competitive Wages
- KS1 and KS2 Primary Teacher
- Supply, Short-term, Long-term
We are currently looking for highly motivated early years, KS1 and KS2 Primary Teachers able to work with Primary schools in the north and northwest areas of London.
We are very interested in making successful relationships with both aspiring and experienced primary teachers looking to either gain more experience within the field or settle into a wonderful role.
We have many opportunities for both on the day emergency supply and short and long-term work available for interested candidates.
We can offer you:
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reliable and consistent work.
- Fantastic children to look after.
- Online Time-sheets for easy payroll management.
- Schools with great student and faculty satisfaction.
- Workplaces where hard work, integrity and resourcefulness are valued.
We are looking for candidates that have:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Passion for Children's learning and development.
- A willingness to try new things and to develop new strategies in curriculum and assessment.
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
If you are looking for a fantastic Primary teaching position do not hesitate to get in contact: