Primary Teachers required - Greenwich - September 2018
An Outstanding primary school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich require full time teachers to start in September 2018. They have vacancies in the following year groups:
If you are a creative, passionate, inspiring classroom teacher who is committed to reflecting on your practice, keeping up to date with research and taking risks with learning, then this is the school for you. The school are looking for exceptional teachers who believe in developing the whole child, not just academically but morally, spiritually and culturally. The school will pay MPS 1-6 to join their amazing team of existing teachers.
The school are seeking someone who:
- Has an uncompromising passion for teaching and learning
- Is motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and imaginative
- Is committed to being a research based practitioner
- Is articulate and able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
This is a large three form entry, high achieving, and vibrant, outstanding primary school in Greenwich. They are an oversubscribed primary school for boys and girls set in attractive grounds in the heart of Thamesmead. The school offer high quality education for children from 3-11 year old's and welcome children from all religious and cultural backgrounds, those with disabilities and special needs. The school is a single storey and the classrooms are accessible for wheelchair users. There is ample play space, with separate, well-equipped playgrounds for each key stage.
The school aim to develop the all-round ability of each child in their care, to help them develop the ability to learn and reason, so that each child enjoys his or her school work and finds satisfaction in achieving their potential. The achievement of these aims will be through the National Curriculum and the school's curriculum plan.
The school offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with partnership with other schools
- Strong leadership and a caring, supportive team who will help you to succeed
- The opportunity to learn alongside resilient, creative, polite and inspiring children
- Excellent professional development
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, hold QTS, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- NQT support and guidance
- NQT Placements
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Experienced teachers are paid to scale
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)