A fantastic Faith Primary schools in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire is seeking an experienced Primary teacher for a position starting in January 2018
* Broxbourne, Hertfordshire Primary School
* YR6, KS2
* January 2018
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term post
This is a successful, expanding one-form entry junior school in Broxbourne. They are seeking to appoint excellent teacher whose creativity and dynamism will inspire their highly-motivated pupils and help their school on the journey from 'good' to 'outstanding'.
What makes this Primary school special?
The Primary school offers:
* motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
* a dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
* a leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
* a real commitment to professional development
* an ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
* a diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
What makes you special?
* an excellent classroom practitioner with a track-record of accelerating pupil progress
* an experienced team-player
* committed to inclusion, with high expectations for all of our children
* committed to professional development
For more information on this role please get in touch with Emma @ Uniform Education today by calling 0203 794 8988