Primary Teacher required to work at an Academy in Lewisham to start in September 2018
A primary phase of an Academy in Lewisham are looking to appoint a driven and successful primary teacher to join their primary team. They are flexible with the year group, depending on your experience. This role offers great and exciting prospects for a candidate to take full advantage of the unique opportunities that their all-through academy brings. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a class teacher across mainstream primary school(s) in the UK with QTS and will be in sympathy with the schools Catholic ethos, passionate about enabling every child to exceed expectation, well organised and able to support teaching. Candidates who have extremely high expectations for themselves, pupils and staff; engage pupils with their enthusiasm for learning and keen to take full and active role in the life of the school are strongly encouraged to apply.
This Academy is a diverse, vibrant Catholic all-through school for girls and boys aged 4 to 16, where there are high expectations for everyone in their community. The schools motto is 'let your light shine' and they ensure that they live this vision every day at the academy by encouraging, promoting and celebrating success with all of our pupils in everything that they do. The academy is situated between Blackheath and Lewisham in South east London, benefiting from excellent public transport and road links to all parts of London and Kent. The schools magnificent buildings offer state of the art resource and the latest technology. Their primary and secondary phases are situated on one site allowing a truly unique all through setting with opportunities for transition, collegiate working and subject development.
The school offer:
- Fantastic pupils with enormous potential.
- Staff who are supportive towards each other and enjoy working collaboratively with one another.
- A personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff.
- Strong links with our outstanding partner schools, giving opportunities for unrivalled promotion, collaboration and CPD.
- A fully equipped gym and fitness suite that is well used and free for staff.
- Season Ticket Loan and cycle to work scheme.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)