- Primary teaching in Key Stage 2
- Full time teaching
- September 2017
- Great Pay
Uniform Education are currently working alongside with 2 form entry primary school in South London, Croydon who are looking to successful appoint an experienced or strong newly qualified KS2 teacher from September.
They are currently looking for an experienced or a strong newly qualified Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to join their thriving school in a full time permanent role from September. The staff all work well as part of a team and work together which is a very important aspect of the schools daily running. The ideal candidate must be able to work well as part of a team whilst also being able to take their own initiative.
WE CAN OFFER:
- A very friendly, happy and extremely supportive team of staff;
- Enthusiastic motivated pupils who are keen to learn;
- Good professional development opportunities;
- The opportunity to lead, shape and showcase the computing curriculum;
- A whole school ethos - we always do the best we can for our children.
- Be a consistently good or outstanding classroom teacher who ensures that every pupil makes progress;
- Be innovative, highly motivated, passionate about and willing to take the lead and deliver an outstanding computing curriculum;
- Have high expectations, a belief that all children can succeed and that the gap can be closed!
- Positive with a 'can do' attitude;
- Be committed to equality for all;
- Be prepared to contribute to the life of the school through extra curriculum clubs and activities.
- If you are looking for a Primary teaching position in a fantastic school from September please apply now!