Primary Teacher - Greenwich - September 2018 start
A school in the borough of Greenwich are looking to appoint an ambitious and creative class teacher for September 2018 start on a full time basis. The school want to build their capacity for their children through their work at the school. There is flexibility and remuneration, dependent on your experience and what you can offer the children. This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic and committed to the aims of the schools partnership and who share the schools beliefs that success is gained by developing a growth mind set; one which values effort and believes anything is possible.
This school is part of an award winning academy trust that continues to undergo exponential growth. It is an inclusive school located in the royal borough of Greenwich. The school ensure that every child is given the best possible support to fulfil their potential. They work closely with outside agencies to meet additional needs of pupils and parent partnerships are seen as vital to supporting pupils learning. Firm is the school's belief that children come first, they strive to ensure that all pupils at the school feel happy and safe. With their children being the leaders of the future, we actively promote independence, confidence and team work.
The School Offer:
- A core offer of professional development with opportunities to engage in research programmes.
- Outstanding leadership development and support
- Opportunities to learn within a network of schools connected with the candidates with a range of experience are encouraged to apply and school visits are strongly encouraged.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, hold QTS, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- NQT support and guidance
- NQT Placements
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Experienced teachers are paid to scale
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)