- Primary Teacher
- Key Stage 1
- September 2017
- North West London
Uniform Education are working in Partnership with a Primary school in North West London who pride themselves in knowing well all of their students and their families. The school are actively recruiting for a Primary teacher to work within their Key Stage 1 team. They firmly believe that each child is exceptional and has their own unique set of talents. They are a hard working staff who aim to nurture those talents.
This is an exciting opportunity for either an NQT or experienced teacher who would like to join a well-established school and help them realise their goal; to raise achievement for each and every one of their children. They achieve a great deal of success by forming a partnership with their children, their families, their staff and their governors, all working together within the local community.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A passion for Children's learning and development.
- A willingness to try new things and to develop new strategies in curriculum and assessment.
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
If you are looking for a Primary teaching position in a fantastic school from September please contact .