An excellent and exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, dynamic and creative classroom Teacher who has experience of teaching Year 4 students. You will be adapting, developing and delivering an Alternative Pathway for KS2 curriculum.
The school has recently become part of an academy with a very professional and driven approach to improve standards for the students and teachers. Their last Ofsted assessment returned with a "Good" result.
To be successful, you must be:
- A QTS holder with proven classroom experience
- Passionate about effectively supporting students with a main focus on literacy and numeracy
- An excellent teacher with a successful track record of impacting positively upon student progress
- Forward-thinking, inspirational, receptive to change and have a high interest in working with a forward thinking school and department
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Why work at with the School?
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
To be eligible to apply for this post, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to provide 2 teaching references covering the last 2 years
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update system or happy to pay for one
*NQT's are welcome to apply.
** What to do next **
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply NOW' or contact Prince today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact Prince on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.