Position: Primary Teacher
Salary Range: MPS (London Fringe) + £1,500 Allowance
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Grays, Essex
Uniform Education is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Primary Teacher to join a lovely well-respected Primary school in Essex.
The ideal candidate must be qualified and an experienced primary teacher. Long term supply and a fixed term contract will also be considered.
The ideal candidate should have:
- QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree
- High quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Potential and ambition to undertake phase or core subject leadership
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Contribute to the wider life at the school
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- high levels of motivation, innovative and eager to take a lead
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of our staff team
What the school can offer you:
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
- A strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
- Generous rewards and benefits package
About the school:
The school is a three-form entry with 52-place nursery located in Essex serving a vibrant and diverse community. It has good links to central London as well as being accessible from Kent. The school was graded as Good by Ofsted in May 2014 and is now on the pathway to securing outstanding provision for all pupils.
If you are looking for a Primary teaching position in a fantastic school, please contact or call 02037948988 to speak to Sean.