Experienced KS2 Primary Teacher
- Position: Key Stage 2 (Year 5 Class)
- Start: ASAP
- Location: London borough of Haringey
- Permanent - Full time
- Pay: MPS 1 - UPS 3 - Inner London
Uniform Education are working in Partnership with a Primary school in the London Borough of Haringey, who pride themselves in knowing well all of their students and their families. The school are actively recruiting for a Primary teacher to work within their Key Stage 2 team. The person will have ambitions on moving into middle leadership and will be joining a hardworking and friendly team. The school firmly believe that each child is exceptional and has their own unique set of talents. They are a hard working set of staff who aim to nurture individual talents.
The potential candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, passionate about teaching and ambitious, and should hold UK QTS or equivalent and an undergraduate degree. You will be expected to teach either a Year 3, 4 or 5 class. They achieve a great deal of success by forming a partnership with their children, their families, their staff and their governors, all working together within the local community.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Demonstrate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for their children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
In return, the school can offer you:
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued
- A highly motivated staff team
- Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences
- Support for your own professional development
- Generous benefits package, including a £1,500 allowance on top of MPS/UPS, performance and loyalty bonus, pension scheme (TPS).
If you are looking for a Primary teaching position in a fantastic school, please contact or call 02037948988 to speak to Sean.