The school Uniform Education are representing is a three form entry primary school with a close knit community of staff and strong leadership team who are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher.
The school is located in Westminster and they are looking for a teacher who can recognise the individual learning needs of all pupils, enabling them to maximise their potential and successfully take the early steps towards economic well-being. It is desirable that the candidate has experience teaching the KS2 British Curriculum.
This dynamic primary school aims for each member of the school community to feel valued and respected. They strive to empower their children to become confident and successful learners and are proud of their caring, inclusive ethos.
The school is proud of the pupils in attendance and in the schools most recent Ofsted, the good behaviour of the pupils was highlighted, as was their positive attitude towards learning.
The applicant would be expected to contribute in achieving the schools aims, both short term and long term:
- To encourage the children to value themselves and to respect the beliefs, needs and feelings of others.
- To inspire children to think independently, to be positive in their outlook and to communicate well.
- To provide a safe and caring environment where achievements are celebrated and a sense of pride is encouraged.
- To develop in the children an appreciation of the beauty and wonder of the world.
- To provide a relevant curriculum for all children to help them develop their full academic potential.
- To foster in the children a sense of belonging to their local community and to widen their sense of responsibility in society.
To be considered for the role, the school are looking for a successful applicant with the following skills & attributes:
- Qualified teacher status
- Use a positive approach to promote learning excellent behaviour
- Create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
- The position is open to overseas trained teachers
For further information on the post please call Kirsty at Uniform Education or send your CV where I would be happy to discuss the opportunity further with you.