Role: Primary Supply Teacher
Pay: Up to £160/day
Start Date: ASAP
Uniform Education are currently looking for outstanding experienced primary teachers for our client schools for our preferred supplier Camden Learning trust. We can offer Day to Day, Short-Term, Long Term and Permanent positions to suit your individual circumstances in schools in the Camden area.
- Standard and competitive pay rates
- Regular work in local schools
- Pre booking
Uniform Education are currently working alongside lovely primary schools in Camden who are looking to successful appoint an experienced or strong newly qualified or experienced KS1 and 2 teachers.
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Nurture and excite our Key Stage 1 & 2 children, enabling them to develop their skills so they can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in Great schools
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with a brand new building and superb facilities;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
If you are looking for a Primary teaching position in a fantastic school please apply now!