PRIMARY SUPPLY TEACHERS
Uniform Education have some amazing and exciting opportunities coming up for Primary Teachers looking for supply work!
Are you looking for:
- Flexibility where you can pick and choose your own working days throughout each week?
- Work across different schools around London?
- Opportunity to meet different people?
- Dedicated team of consultants to guide you through each step?
Here at Uniform Education, we have experienced dedicated consultants to guide you through your own individual requirements. We have day to day, short term and long term opportunities for Primary Teachers around London. We require supply teachers for a variety of roles, for day to day sickness cover and advanced planned absences. The roles are extremely varied, and you will be teaching different classes and year groups across the Primary curriculum - all with no planning or preparation!
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- NQT support and guidance
- NQT placements to complete induction
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive daily rates for day to day and short term work
- Experienced teachers are paid to scale for long term opportunities
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a primary teacher *(T&Cs apply)
Requirements: All candidates must hold UK QTS, have Right to Work in the UK and have relevant references from the last two years. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information on our upcoming opportunities or schools we are currently working with.
To Apply: Please get in touch with us NOW to register with our agency. To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Uniform Education will run an initial interview/registration. Offers are subject to referencing and Enhanced DBS.