Uniform Education are currently working on behalf of a Primary School in Redhill, Surrey who are in need of three experienced Learning Support assistants to work with three Pupils with SEN. For the right candidate this would be a full time role with the view of starting as soon as possible. Experience working with children with ASD is desired.
The positions available are as follows:
- Year 2 pupil, reception level ASD, non-verbal.
- Year 2 pupil with more severe ASD.
- Year 4 pupil who is less challenging.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A willingness to support children in their learning, activities and academic development.
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
If you are interested in applying for one of these LSA roles please contact Issy @ Uniform Education, or on 020 3794 8988.