Primary Teacher - Hounslow
This outstanding primary school in the Hounslow area is looking to find a passionate and dedicated Primary Teacher for the new academic year.
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking to utilise your exceptional teaching skills and ability inside of an outstanding primary school?
Do you want the opportunity to be a valued member of a flourishing primary staff department?
Perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher looking to learn and develop alongside talented and experienced primary teachers dedicated to creating superb learning experiences?
If you are a Primary Teacher ready to be part of a wonderful staff team dedicated to providing excellent learning experiences, then this is the role for you!
Primary Teacher - Role Information:
- Primary Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Located in the Hounslow area
- Paid £29,664 - £48,244 per annum
- Open to all year group specialisms - EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Being a supportive and driven member of primary staff department
- Developing pupils ability both inside and outside of classroom
What you will need:
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status - Completed by September 2019
- Primary Education teacher training
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
Information about the school:
- 'Outstanding' OFSTED graded Primary School
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent modern ethos
- Superb facilities and resources
- Experienced and talented primary staff team
- Public transport links nearby
If you are a Primary Teacher looking to find a role inside of an outstanding primary school for the new academic year, then please apply now.