- North London
- Immediate Start
- Competitive wages
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Our Uniform Education team is looking for primary school teachers who can create innovative lesson plans to enhance the learning environment for the students.
The ideal candidates for the vacancies should be passionate about working with students of a wide range of backgrounds and having a keen understanding of their struggles be it personal or lesson related while dedicating to providing an exemplary and honest approach to their care.
- To Issue quarterly progress report and term report cards.
- To develop lesson plans that would cater to the student's needs and best interests.
- To collaborate with colleagues or assistants to monitor the growth and progress of each student.
- To be reliable, motivating and inspiring them to learn while enjoying their time.
- To communicate with families and keep them informed about the student's development.
We accept applications from candidates who:
- Has a valid QTS
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Has prior experience working with KS1 - KS2 age groups.
- Can be flexible to work on supply, short-term, long-term basis.
- Has recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity within the primary education sector and believe you're up to the task, Apply Now!