- North London
- Immediate Start
- Competitive wages
- Supply, short-term, long-term
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Our Uniform Education team is looking for primary school teachers who are able to create innovative lesson plans with the goal of enhancing the learning environment for the students. The ideal candidates for the vacancies should be passionate about working with students of a wide range of backgrounds, and having a keen understanding of their struggles be it personal or lesson related whilst dedicating to providing an exemplary and honest approach to their care.
- Developing lesson plans that would cater to the students' needs and best interests.
- Collaborate with colleagues and/or assistants to monitor the growth and progress of each student.
- Issue quarterly progress report and term report cards.
- Be reliable to the children, motivating and inspiring them to learn whilst enjoying their time.
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed about the students' development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
- Have prior experience working in KS1/2 settings.
- Be flexible to work on a supply, short-term, long-term basis.
- Must have a valid QTS.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with National Curriculum Standards.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity within the primary education sector and believe you're up to the task, Apply Now!