Uniform Education seeking a reliable, pro-active and diligent individual to join one of our school's highly-valued caretaking team. We are seeking someone who is a team player and who is willing to immerse themselves in our busy and happy school supporting the team by ensuring our school site is safe.
The role of Caretaker will include:
- Undertaking general caretaking duties including; cleaning communal areas, removing waste from gardens, shrubs and hard standing areas as well as basic onsite repairs
- General maintenance tasks including changing light bulbs and moving furniture to the designated collection points
- Working with customers to identify faults, resolve issues and improve services
- Completing all documents and paperwork concerning tasks completed
- Ensuring tools and equipment are maintained in a suitable condition
- Working with other teams to provide extra support if required (e.g. to cover annual leave or to assist with additional projects)
Skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a cleaning or caretaking role is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of health and safety is desirable
- Experience working in a multi storey block with communal entrances is desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and with fast changing requirements
- Occasional travelling may be required (a company van will be provided), therefore a full, current driving licence is essential
If you are looking for a Premises Officer / Caretaker position in a fantastic school from September please contact .