PPA Teacher required for a school in Greenwich for September 2018 start
An outstanding school in Greenwich are in search of a PPA teacher to start in September 2018. You will be required to cover PPA across KS1 and KS2. This school will be the right fir for you if:
- You are a good or outstanding practitioner
- You are committed to providing high quality practice
- You bare driven to maintain the schools outstanding outcomes for pupils
- You enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
- You want to develop your career within an outstanding school
- You want to make a positive contribution to the pupils socially as well as academically
This is an outstanding mainstream academy in the Royal Borough of Greenwich with children ages 3-11. They are a four form entry school with two sites. The school passionately believe that happy children learn best and happy teachers and staff will deliver outstanding outcomes for children. This primary school maintain a warm, caring and happy school community in which pupils feel valued and have a strong sense of personal achievement. Teachers promote the highest academic standards and good communication through the whole school community. The values are summarised as: happiness and enjoyment; politeness, kindness and caring; respect and tolerance; effort, attitude and perseverance; high standards of behaviour; partnership; honesty, fairness and trustworthiness.
The school offer:
- An incredibly happy working environment
- Staff who are extremely supportive
- A leadership team who are hands on-every single day
- Continuous CPD and leadership opportunities in an expanding school, including middle leadership
- An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)