About the School:
The College offers a commitment to high achievement within a community of care underpinned by Christian values. The College encourages the development of the moral and spiritual well-being of students, alongside their academic success.
The vision at the school is to raise the achievement and improve the life chances of it's students and to serve it's community by providing access to a range of activities, first class resources and opportunities. As a Church of England school, they encourage the development of the students' moral and spiritual well-being alongside their academic success.
The school are inclusive of all faiths, as well as none, and support unity between different religions, cultures and beliefs. All students are individuals and every student is valued for their uniqueness and the skills and aptitudes they bring to the College. A key strength of the college is the very high quality relationships that exist between members of a highly diverse school community - the College has a strong ethos that is shared by all.
About the Role:
- Teaching a mixed group of KS3 and KS4 students
- You won't be teaching any exam groups
- Teaching Physical Education & Science (not sports science)
- Working closely with head of both PE and science departments to train and develop career
- Female PE Teacher comfortable with teaching science
- You will be a qualified Techer or hold relevant qualifications
- Passionate about having a career in teaching
- Have good knowledge of the English curriculum
- Have proven experience as a PE teacher capable of covering other subjects
- Working in a school rated outstanding by Ofsted
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a strong team wiht a wealth of expertise
- Permanent position for the successful candidate
What to do next
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact Prince today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact Prince on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.