Primary PE Teacher - Bromley - September 2018
An inner city school in Bromley are in search of an experienced PE teacher to start in September 2018. The school need someone wishing to make a difference and help their children achieve excellence. Applicants with EYFS and KS1 experience particularly welcome.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to motivate and inspire children
- Be a strong classroom practitioner
- Have a recent successful experience of teaching in a primary setting
- Be able to inspire high expectations within all of their children
- Have excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to challenge and support
A two form entry school with ''Good with Outstanding feature's who have a roll of 460 well behaved and enthusiastic children and are currently undergoing an exciting process of forming a Multi Academy Trust with an outstanding teaching school that provides staff with opportunities for progression and development. The school are very proud of their children and all their achievements. Passionate about children achieving their best and enjoying their learning, the school's aim is to provide children with high quality learning and teaching and ensure that they make good progress in all areas. They also seek to develop and enhance independent lifelong learning skills through their excellent learner behaviours. The school are very lucky to enjoy a really great building and grounds with lots of open space. They have:
- A bright modern building
- Modern well equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- A bespoke and well-resourced computing site
- Two halls
- A nursery class in a beautiful new building
- Two classes for children with severe and complex needs
- A safe and secure play space for early years provisions in internal courtyards
- A breakfast club and an after school club
- Large outdoor play areas (including a large field)
- Forest school provisions on site
- Excellent library provision
- A thriving PTA
- A wide range of music provisions in school including their community choir
The school offer a chance to work as part of a forward thinking and supportive staff team. They also offer an opportunity to be part of a new and exciting Multi Academy trust.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)