Job Listing Summary: "Good" Secondary school are seeking an outstanding Teacher of PE for a January start who has a passion for teaching and working with students of all abilities. Must have BTEC experience to be considered.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Have experience teaching KS4 - KS5 and BTEC
- Ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve
- Be passionate about PE education
- Communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
- Be a team player and go the extra mile to uphold school values
- Show commitment to the safeguarding of students
- Focus on the learning and development of students and facilitate high achievement
This position would suit those looking to focus on teaching A-Level PE as the position will include taking charge of GCSE exam groups.
If you are looking for a new position for January please do not hesitate to contact Kayleigh at Uniform Education on 02037948988