A family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. The College has 7 centres and the Trust is now home to 14 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex.
We are steadily extending the reach of our provision within our local communities from primary through secondary to further education, smoothing transitions and giving pupils and students the benefit of expertise generated from our collegiate approach to knowledge-sharing amongst our staff. All of this is underpinned by a suite of shared services whose expert staff work closely with students and staff in each school/College centre and with affiliates and commissioning organisations to improve educational and operational quality at every level to benefit our students.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Officer to join our dynamic and committed staff team. You will provide a high quality payroll service for all employees, accurately inputting data into the Payroll system (Select Pay), liaising with HR colleagues, schools and departmental managers and calculating payments.
You will have:
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience;
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes;
- Basic knowledge of pay and conditions of service for Local Government staff and teachers.
- Experience in payroll, and the use of a computerised payroll system (preferably SelectPay)
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Basic knowledge of pay and conditions of Local Government and Teaching staff
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Local Government and Teachers Pension scheme
Apply now for this position and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
The post is a temporary to permanent position. The chosen applicant will be employed on a temporary contract with a view to being considered for the permanent position there.