UNIFORM Education are working with an academy in Hillingdon who educate and cater for 11-16 year olds with social emotional and behavioural difficulties. Students have in the past struggled in mainstream education and are therfore taught in smaller groups with plenty of support from mentors and assistants.
The school has recently been renovated and equipped with new facilities to ensure that young people enjoy studying there and get the most out of their day. It is also very important that the team are dedicated to support students in overcoming barriers to learning and show progression. Therefore you will require:
- Previous experience of teaching or working with young people with SEBD
- A good understanding of SEBD, SEN and additional needs
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Confidence and adaptability
- Resilience and positivity
- The ability to liase and network with other teachers and professionals
To apply for this unique role please send your CV to Stuart at Uniform education.