North London - SEN LSA / HLTA - Youth Mentors - Full Time - Part Time
We at Uniform Education are currently searching for motivated and enthusiastic SEN Education Specialists looking to work in fulfilling roles with supportive colleagues and amazing pupils.
A nurturing yet firm personality is always appreciated, as the right candidate must be able to relate and communicate well with the pupils whilst keeping a clear grasp on the objectives of lessons and support both them and the teacher in charge to their utmost ability.
We're working with great schools situated in the northern areas of London, the right candidates should be able to:
- Have prior (Proven) SEN experience.
- Communicate clearly with staff and pupils alike.
- Conduct activities and support the class teacher.
- Be adaptable and flexible (should have a 'Can do' attitude)
We can offer:
- Competitive wages
- On-going support through dedicated consultants
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning.
If you are looking for a new challenge immediately and have the relevant experience, please apply now!