Uniform Education are working in Partnership with a secondary academy in Crystal Palace who pride themselves on excellent relationships with their students and their parents. The school are looking for a Music Teacher to start after October half term, UK music teaching experience is imperative.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Music Teacher looking to gain invaluable classroom experience in a well-established school. They achieve a great deal of success by forming good partnerships with their pupils, their families, their staff and their governors, all working together within the local community.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A willingness to support children in their learning, activities and academic development.
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.
If you are looking for a Music Teaching position in a fantastic school with 2 weeks start - please contact