Are you looking to work in a mainstream Primary school environment?
Would you want to be teaching music to the younger generation?
Do you want to progress in your career?
Uniform Education is supporting an 'Outstanding' primary school in its search for a passionate and vibrant music teacher. The school itself is graded 'Outstanding' and would be a great opportunity for teachers to progress in their career. The school is well known and are looking to further strengthen their already strong music department.
Candidates must have a flair for music and an interest in teaching the younger generation. This school aids in the development of new teachers and offers great job satisfaction. If you are looking to work in a mainstream Primary environment whilst teaching an expressive, wide subject then this vacancy is for you.
- Teaching KS1-KS2 music syllabus
- Have experience teaching music
- Have experience Leading a choir
- Setting and marking any homework
- Planning and delivering great lessons
- Attending parents evening
- Sometimes liaising with the Performing Arts department when putting on shows
- Be able to travel to and from Dudley
- Available ASAP
- Experience in working in a mainstream secondary environment
- Good references