Uniform Education are excited to be working with a "Good" Ofsted-rated mainstream secondary school who are currently looking to appoint a Medical Officer on a temporary basis. The hours are 32.5 per week, term time only with the hours being 8.30am-3pm Monday to Friday.
The purpose of the position is to lead on whole school First Aid provision - acting as main First Aider and coordinating support from other First Aiders along with having overview of First Aid training and ensuring everything is up to date.
In order to be considered for the role, you must possess the following:
- Educated to GCSE (A-C) level or equivalent for English and mathematics
- First Aid at Work Qualification
- Experience of working within a school
- Experience of using a school management information system
- Interpersonal and l skills
- Work methodically, with a very good attention to detail
- Effective decision making
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm during busy period
This is an excellent opportunity to work with their highly motivated and innovative staff in this forward - looking and successful school and department.
If you match the above criteria and this sounds the kind of School environment you would enjoy working in, Barnet is a suitable location and you are an experienced Medical Officer that is looking to make the next step up in their career, then please get in touch today to have your CV immediately reviewed.