Good school with outstanding features
London borough of Croydon
Uniform Education are proud to be working with this good school in the London borough of Croydon that are recruiting for a well qualified and talented Maths teacher for a January 2018 permanent position.
This good non-selective comprehensive school is very much the school of choice for students within its vicinity and is regularly up to five times oversubscribed. It enjoys the confidence of parents due to being a continually improving school with results way above the national average, and are in the top 10% of schools in England for student progress. Students feel safe and happy and the school is a community resource used by many community organisations. For example their fitness Suite is open to members of the public.
The school vow to:
- Work with families supporting parents in trying to reach their aims.
- Operate within a set of rules for the benefit of all.
- Show clarity of purpose and show caring discipline.
- Ensure all students are clear about expectations and aware of the consequences of not meeting them.
- Enable all students to reach their true potential.
- Ensure that bullying does not rob students of their dignity and prevent them from learning.
- Use the pastoral system to see that students are happy and settled in their work.
- Have high expectations of all our students and not tolerate work that reflects a lack of commitment or motivation.
- Ensure that students feel that they belong and they matter.
- Work hard to see that all students achieve the very best of their ability and overcome barriers to success.
- Recognise and reward students of all abilities.
- Expect that all our students will aim high and do their best.
In return they demand a well qualified, talented, committed teacher that will inspire and motivate students in a popular subject within the school. The successful candidate will need to hold a PGCE within Maths and hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification and have a consistent work history. Croydon will need to be a suitable location and you will be free to take on a new position for January 2018 and able to provide excellent and validated references.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new exciting challenge in an upwardly, stable school with strong senior management then get in touch today with your CV.