The ideal candidate will be required to teach mathematics from key stages 3 to 5, and contribute to the continuing development of the Mathematics curriculum. It is expected that the successful candidate will consistently plan and deliver outstanding lessons within the department.
- Graded a "Good" Secondary school by Ofsted in 2015
- Have a 6th Form department from recent expansion
- The school is located in East London within a 10 minute walk from a tube station.
- Will consider an NQT or UPS teacher
- To actively contribute to the teaching of Mathematics across all age and ability ranges
- To consistently plan and deliver outstanding lessons, ensuring that a variety of teaching resources are utilised
- To ensure that students' work is marked regularly and conscientiously, in accordance with the school marking policy
- To set and mark internal examinations and tests as required
- To demonstrate good knowledge of a wide range of teaching methods and to implement these in the classroom.
- To possess excellent ICT skills and use these as a core tool in the teaching of Mathematics