- West Byfleet
- Immediate Start
- Competitive wages
- Part-Time, Long-term
Uniform Education are searching for an experienced LSA to work with within a mainstream primary school in West Byfleet. As part of the job role you will supporting 4 pupils across year 3, 4 and 5 who have ASD.
This role is a part time role. Monday and Friday are fulldays. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons only.
- Supporting the pupils on a 1:1 and/or Group basis.
- Coming up with creative activities to support the pupils.
- Making sure that pupils are engaged in their learning.
- Being able to adapt and show initiative to cater for all specific needs.
- Be proactive and resourceful.
- Have proven ASD experience within a primary setting.
- Have recent experience of working within an educational setting (references necessary).
We can offer:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of positions available
- Continued support through all placements
- Easy to use online time-sheets
- Superb 'Refer-a-friend' scheme (£200 worth of vouchers when you refer a friend)
If you are interested and have the right experience please apply now!
Or for more information please call 02037948988 and ask for Michael. Alternatively email
*'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £200 worth of High Street vouchers of your choice for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 20 days.