Uniform Education are working in partnership with an SEN college based in Uxbridge who have a number of job vacancies available there for short and long term teaching assistants and learning support assistant roles available with the possibility of going permanent.
This role would be perfect for someone with a strong character and who has experience working with and is dedicated to enhancing the education of young adults with PMLD. The age of the pupils at the school range from 16-25 and there are approximately 30 pupils attending on a daily basis.
Please contact Issy at Uniform Education via email or on 020 3794 8988 for more information or to apply.
The ideal candidate should ideally have:
- A passion for the improving students learning and development.
- Team Teach qualification is desired but not crucial.
- High aspirations and a desire to raise standards.
- Prepare pupils for return to mainstream if it is in their best interest.
- Enhance the pupil's quality of learning through effective and efficient delivery of curriculum.
- Experience working with children with ASD and PMLD.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic students and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.