Uniform Education are working in partnership with SEN Primary and Secondary Schools based in Sutton, Croydon and Uxbridge who have a number of job vacancies available at their schools for short and long term teaching assistants and learning support assistant roles available with the possibility of going permanent.
The roles would involve working with disengaged students who have been removed from a mainstream school setting to an environment of alternative provisions and in some classrooms children with ASD. This role would be perfect for someone with a strong character, who is resilient and dedicated to providing a second chance of success to the pupils in these learning environments. Experience in youth work, as a support worker, be it learning or care worker or coaching sports such a basketball, athletics, boxing or football would be advantageous for these roles. The age of the pupils range from 5-18 as there are roles available at both primary and secondary academies within the trust.
Please contact Issy at Uniform Education via email or on 020 3794 8988 for more information or to apply.
The ideal candidate should ideally have:
- A passion for Children's learning and development.
- Team Teach qualification is desired.
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- Prepare pupils for return to mainstream if it is in their best interest.
- Enhance the pupil's quality of learning through effective and efficient delivery of curriculum.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children and a welcoming school.
- A school that is strongly committed to your professional development.
- Enthusiastic team of professionals to work alongside.
- A school that will provide plenty of opportunity for team work and promotion.