Based in the heart of Sutton, the mainstream primary school is a positive and focused community. They acknowledge the rights of their students to learn and develop as individuals. They are committed to continual improvement, high quality education, within an open and welcoming environment.
The School has modern facilities, roman catholic and is an outstanding inspected school by Ofsted.
- Primary SEND LSA looking for a good school to work and develop at
- Prefreably experience as a SEND LSA who has worked with children with autism within key stage 2
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
- Good knowledge of the primary curriculum
About the Role
- LSA for a year 6 student with autism on a 1:1 basis
- Getting involved with activities
- Support teacher with learning goals
- Looking for a Team Player
- Strong personality who likes to promote fun learning
What to do next
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact David today on 02037948988 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact David on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.