About the School
Based in West London, within the London Borough of Ealing, the School is a positive and focused community. They acknowledge the rights of their students to learn and develop as individuals. They are committed to continual improvement, high quality education, within an open and welcoming environment.
The range of disabilities requires the contribution of a multidisciplinary team with physiotherapists, occupational therapist, speech and language therapists and special school support assistants, all working cooperatively with the teaching staff to meet the individual needs of the students.
The School is also a new build with modern facilities including a pool and sensory rooms.
- Secondary/Primary SEND LSA looking for a good school to work and develop at
- Have proven experience as a SEND LSA who has worked with children with complex needs in the UK
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
- Social/community/ health care work experience goes a long way
About the Role
- LSA for SEND classes
- Getting involved with playground activities
- KS1 to KS5 small groups + 1.1 help for children who are struggling
- Support teacher with learning goal
- Looking for a Team Player
- Strong personality who likes to promote fun learning
What to do next
If you are interested in this position, please 'Apply now' or contact David today on 07769326662 to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Contact David on the above number to find out more!
Uniform Education are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face-to-face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.