We are currently looking for experienced Learning Support Assistants for an SEN School in Ealing to support students aged between 4-16yrs.
- Standard and competitive rates of pay.
- Regular supply, long term and permanent contracts.
- Supportive school environment with career development.
- Providing children with support, both in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Assisting the children with their work; in particular literacy and numeracy
- Following the child's IEP ensuring they work towards their targets
- Liaising with the SENCO and other support staff on a regular basis
- Must have good behaviour management and confident doing so.
- Maintaining a safe and positive learning environment in the classroom.
- Able to work 1:1 and small group of SEN children with either MLD, ASD, Speech and Language or Severe to Moderate Learning Difficulties.
The successful candidate should have:
- TA/LSA experience.
- An up to date CV with references.
- Valid and current DBS and on update service.
- Excellent communication skills and behaviour management.
Highly motivated and enthusiastic about assisting in the classroom and working with SEN children.
For more information and to apply please contact Kirsty at Uniform Education on 0203 794 8988 or email me your CV