I am currently working with a 'Good' Ofsted rated Primary school in Ealing (Southall). Who are looking to appoint an Experienced LSA to support a child with Speech and Language.
I am looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to teach and support a Year 3 pupil with his learning, particularly Speech, Language & Communication.
The ideal candidate should have the following;
- Experience of teaching and supporting children in schools with complex/significant learning needs.
- Ability to speak in Punjabi.
- Knowledge, training and experience of using Speech and Language Interventions to support pupils with speech, language & communication difficulties.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent spoken English.
- An ability to build positive relationships with children and other adults in the school and community
- Strong organisation skills and an ability to maintain accurate and appropriate records
- A calm, supportive manner and a willingness to be adaptable
- Excellent ICT skills
- Good knowledge & experience of teaching the English National Curriculum.
Interviews are on Monday 24th of September, (skills test + teaching activity + interview) and you should have a DBS on the update service and be able to supply me with reference details to your most recent employers/referees.
If you have specialist SEN experience with specialist training and experience in delivering Speech & Language interventions and you meet ALL the essential requirements below (especially 1 to 3), please contact Kirsty at Uniform Education on 0203 794 8988 or email me on for further details or to apply.