The successful candidate will be flexible and willing to work hard as part of the school team to ensure all pupils receive full support.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing children with support, both in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Supporting pupils with; Emotional and behavioural difficulties, disabilities and special educational needs
- Assisting the children with their work; in particular literacy and numeracy
- Following the child's IEP ensuring they work towards their targets
- Liaising with the SENCO, Teachers and other support staff on a regular basis
This position will be suitable for:
- Graduates (ideally with Special Educational Needs experience)
- A person who holds a child care or teaching assistant qualification
- A person who has worked in a caring position and has transferable skills
- An experienced Learning Support Assistant wanting a new challenge
You must be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years and be willing to carry out, an enhanced DBS.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please submit your CV.