Uniform Education are holding a registration day in Billericay, Essex on Wednesday 28th November for those looking for a new role in SEN schools. Uniform are currently working with a number of SEN Primary, Secondary schools and colleges who are in need of experienced classroom support primarily Learning Support and teaching assistant roles. Daily support, short and long term roles are available with the possibility of going on to permanent contracts.
The majority of the roles we have available are to start as soon as possible so the aim of the day is to get as much of the compliance process completed as possible so that we can move you on to looking at potential roles we have available. Uniform Education now hold REC Gold status meaning those that work for us must have the following documents:
- CV- covering full 5 year history with gaps over 3 months detailed.
- Right to work documents- passport, and visa (if applicable)
- References details- from your last employer, and also an additional contact within the last 2 years. (If you have any pre-printed references please send these)
- Overseas police check- If you have been outside the UK for 6 months or more in the last 5 years, we will require a police check- if applicable.
- Proof of address x 2- issued with the last 3 months.
- Qualifications- relevant qualifications required
- DBS-must be checked against the correct workforce (child or child & adult), and subscribed to the update service. If this is not the case, we will require you to complete a new one- see below instructions if applicable.
- Proof of name change- if applicable.
- Proof of ID- birth certificate or driving licence.
- Proof of NI- NI card/ p45/ P60/ any government official letter.
If you could bring along as much of the above as possible with you for us to take copies of that would really help to speed up the process of us placing you in your ideal role! Please note there are limited spaces available for this registration day!!
Please contact to book a place or for more information about our registration process.