Uniform Education is looking for outstanding Lead Practitioner of Science, to join an outstanding school in Beckenham. We would be interested to hear from qualified teachers looking to gain their LP accreditation and become an inspirational leader.
What we are looking for:
- QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
- Strong subject knowledge with a real passion for Science
- The ability to teach the Science curriculum at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- A person who shares our common sense of purpose and high expectations of what students can achieve
- A collaborative and motivated individual who will help the coordinator of Science to deliver and lead the subject
This is a permanent teaching position and offers pay scale of MPS/UPS (Outer London) + benefits and bonuses
Main areas of responsibility would be strategic leadership and development across the school.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, apply now!
For more information please call Uniform Education on 02037948988.