Key Stage 2 Teacher - Southwark
A school in Southwark are in search of a Key Stage 2 Teacher to start in September 2018!
A dynamic KS2 teacher is required at a school only situated 20 minutes from waterloo and Elephant and Castle by bus and 10 minute's walk from Denmark Hill Train station. As a dynamic KS2 teacher, you will ensure that with the rest of the dedicated staff team, every child who attends learn well for living through respect, support and challenge. The children love learning and behave well. This is a fantastic, career-enhancing opportunity to inspire and lead. This post would be ideal for someone who will impact positively on the children's learning and well-being. If you are motivated by inspiring and nurturing young learners and want to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. The school are prepared to tailor the position to ensure they find the right candidate and can offer it with or without TLR for subject Leadership depending on the experience and interest of the applicant. The school can be flexible regarding year group, though upper KS2 would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be professional who:
- Makes learning fun, inclusive and engaging.
- Has a track record of raising achievement.
- Demonstrates initiative and can inspire, enthuse and lead others.
- Is a warm, engaging, effective communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community.
- Is inspirational and committed to career development.
This is a unique school who are making great strides on it journey to Good. The school is Resource Based for pupils with ASC and are proud of their values based inclusive ethos that attracts parents and carers from far wide. The school curriculum is enriched by residential visits, visitors, performances, sporting events and challenges, a wide variety of extra-curricular activities and by being at the heart of a wonderful city.
Children, staff and governors have worked together to explore the schools core values and beliefs about the role of primary school in the development of young children into young people ready and prepared for the demands of living well and successfully in society. Good relationships throughout the school are fundamental to a positive ethos. The school is more than lessons; it fosters and encourages challenge, ambition and drive and drive and teaches values such as respect, tolerance, honestly, trust and friendship.
The school Offer:
- A vibrant, positive and enthusiastic learning community where everyone's successes are celebrated.
- An inclusive, values based ethos committed to nurturing and developing the potential of every child.
- A supportive and stimulating environment where children are well behaved and keen to learn.
- A committed, motivated and reflective staff team including HLTAs, a specialist Accredited Practitioner, a learning mentor and a team of therapists to support children's emotional well-being.
- A strong desire for committed improvement and further development.
- Excellent professional and career development opportunities including gaining qualifications in Middle and Senior Leadership.
- The chance to work in a school like no other, where career-enhancing opportunities to broaden and develop skills and experience abound.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK, hold QTS, relevant references from the last two years and current DBS subscribed on the online service. Anyone who does not will be required to carry out a new Enhanced DBS.
To apply for this particular position please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 0203 794 8988. Should your application meet the selection criteria, you will be contacted shortly by a dedicated member of Uniform Education team. Uniform Education will run through an initial registration process to be followed by either an interview or trial day at the school's discretion. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Uniform Education offer:
- Ongoing CPD
- NQT support and guidance
- NQT Placements
- CV format advice and support
- Competitive rates
- Experienced teachers are paid to scale
- Wide choice of schools and locations
- Dedicated team of experienced consultants
- £200 bonus fee if you recommend a teacher or support staff *(T&Cs apply)