- Independent School
- Permanent position
- Great Pay rate
- September 2017
Uniform Education are currently working alongside with a friendly Independent school in South East London, Lewisham who are looking to successful appoint an experienced or strong newly qualified or experienced KS2 teacher from September.
This is an exciting opportunity for either an NQT or experienced teacher who would like to join a well-established school and help them realise their goal; to raise achievement for each and every one of their children. They achieve a great deal of success by forming a partnership with their children, their families, their staff and their governors. The school has an excellent academic record at 11+ entry to leading independent and grammar secondary schools.
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Nurture and excite our Key Stage 2 children, enabling them to develop their skills so they can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a Great school
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with a brand new building and superb facilities;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
The school are looking to interview immediately so please do not delay your application.