The school is a two form entry primary school based in the borough of Ealing. The school is looking for teachers who can recognise the individual learning needs of all pupils, enabling them to maximise their achievements. It is desirable that the candidate has experience teaching Key Stage 2 British Curriculum. This is an excellent opportunity to work with highly motivated and innovative team.
To be considered for the role, the school are looking for a successful applicant with the following skills & attributes:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- A flexible and adaptable approach
Uniform Education will offer you:
- Competitive weekly pay
- A personal dedicated consultant
- Ongoing support throughout your placement
- Opportunities for professional development
*Subject to a current enhanced DBS check and professional references for the last 2 years*
For further information on the post please call Isa at Uniform Education or apply now. We will be happy to discuss the opportunity further with you.